This year just seems to be disappearing!
The girls & I went to MD for Thanksgiving. Our trip got cut short by a day as bad weather in Dallas cancelled our original outbound flight. But we had a great time. It was cold & raining the first few days, but we went shopping and to the B&O Railroad Museum. The girls are such good travelers.
I've been busy with my business and the girls & Daddy have been really supportive. It's nice to be able to show the girls that Mommies work, too.
Libby is doing really well in Math. I'm proud of her progress. I think we could do more work with Literacy but I'm waiting to hear from her teacher on how to proceed. She is doing great with sight words and reads well at home, but I don't see her spelling and sounding out of words improving. She loves to make "books" everyday though. She folds a sheet of paper in half and draws pictures to represent the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment