Back to school today! Spring Break went by too fast. We did get to have lunch w/Daddy one day and go to the Air & Space Museum up in Denver w/Daddy Friday. Having a 3-day weekend w/Daddy was nice. The weather was so warm that we spent the majority of our time outside. Olivia played w/neighbors, Evie and Brooke. We had almost an entire week of "good" days.
Olivia started using her ACT anti-cavity rinse after brushing at night. She doesn't enjoy it but I'm not giving her a choice. She has to get used to it to keep those teeth strong.
I bought Olivia some new flip-flops just in time for the nice weather. Those big puppy feet need a 12/13 in flip/flops.
Sabrina is going through some early terrible-2s behavior. Everything is "NO!" and she's very particular about what she does or does NOT want. It's good that she can express it but frustrating that she chooses to be so aggressive and loud.
1 comment:
"puffa puffa sticka sticka".......I like hedgie, he's my kinda guy
Post a Comment