Book of the week: Olivia chose not to get a new book b/c she didn't return last week's book. We didn't get a chance to read it and she wanted to keep it.
Word of the week: volcano
Gorgeous weather this week has made it possible to walk to and from school every day. We also got lots of time to play outside.
We had Addysen & Jack over for dinner and a playdate on Monday. The kids had spaghetti and peas and got to play in the backyard. A nice way to end the day.
Olivia has started eating pizza rolls again. It's a nice surprise. She requested that I buy them on a trip to Walmart. I got a small bag since I wasn't sure that she'd really eat them, but it's been going well as a lunch time option.
Little sis is climbing the stairs completely on her own now. It's scary to watch at times but she's very independent. She's even climbing around outside on the rocks, resisting help from anyone who tries to lend a hand. Sabrina is also combining words more now, 'Daddy work' "Ee-yah school' 'Elmer food'
We had some friends over to help celebrate Daddy's birthday w/us last weekend. I think we surprised Daddy. Do you like his cake? hahah.


No comments:
Post a Comment