Olivia had popcorn for the first time tonight while watching...duh, Finding Nemo. We went out earlier for pizza and she wolfed down nearly 1 1/2 slices (NY style pizza). Someone woke up hungry from her nap...
She also has a new fave toy. We went to Daddy's work xmas party this week and they give gifts to every child of every employee. Olivia got a stroller for her dolls. We had her stuffed cat with us at the time, so it was the first rider. She wants to take that stroller everywhere. It's tough when she melts down when we tell her no (as in when she wants to put it up on the couch or take it in to a store). I'm glad she enjoys it but I'm looking at all of her other toys wondering when she'll play with them again (or if I should pack them up).
We're getting ready for all of Daddy's family to arrive. They're all coming in for xmas & new year's :)
No comments:
Post a Comment