Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Full Term

We reached 37 weeks over the weekend, so the baby is full-term now. Everyone reminds me that I could "go at any minute." Not to worry. The hospital bags are ready, clothes are washed and we have the car seat and stroller (Thanks Nana and Popsi!). We do need to work on installing the car seat, but we should get to that done in the next day or so.

Oh and Daddy Bruce installed the shelving system in the nursery closet last week. It looks great!! and we finally got all of the baby's things up off the floor and organized. Thank you, Bruce!

I think I had my first real contractions last night (Could that be the work of Uncle Bibbi's Curry Lobster??). It was definitely something different than the Braxton-Hicks I've been experiencing. It started while we were at the grocery store, but I felt fine by the time we got home. We'll see what the dr. has to say at my next appt on Friday.

No comments: